Menu
lunarjim
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Where is my engineer?

Good morning.  Well at least it's good for some.

Our phone has had problems for about  7 months.  Some engineer came out and now if we use our phone, it is cross wired with our neighbours.  This makes things....tricky....to say the least.  Also, people cannot ring in.  We have asked time and time again for it to be fixed and our neighbours have an engineer book for a few weeks hence, but you keep ignoring my requests to get it sorted once and for all.  Apparently we need a new cable to both phones. 

Why are we paying for a service we can barely use??  Tis a right royal rip off.

Now SEND an engineer ASAP please.  

I am reaching the end of my tether and will down the OFCOM/Legal route if needed.

Regards,

Pete.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my engineer?

Hi lunarjim

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end, to allow me to do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lunarjim
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my engineer?

BTW, I just got this email:

RENEWAL OF YOUR 12 MONTHS RMT ACCIDENTAL DEATH COVER, POLICY NO: *************

We have tried calling you a number of times to renew your RMT Accidental Death Cover but unfortunately we have been unable to reach you...

Please note this means that no cover is in place and you are not currently covered under the policy. To view the policy details, please click here.

So thank you VM !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos