Menu
chriscaldwell
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When is the temporary fault on the smartcall registration page going to be fixed?

I’ve been trying to register for smart call for the past 2 weeks.  When you add a device, it allows you to get to the last stage and when you click to register it says “we haven't been able to register smartcall for you, this is due to a temporary technical issue we are having"

When I call any of the contact teams no one can help or knows who would deal with it.

Anyone else having the same issue or know when it will be fixed?

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: When is the temporary fault on the smartcall registration page going to be fixed?

It's working OK for me, I've just managed to install and register OK.

Have you tried using a different browser, if that does not help, maybe there is a problem with your account.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
chriscaldwell
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: When is the temporary fault on the smartcall registration page going to be fixed?

cheers teabag,

tried with different browsers, machines and locations and Virgin told there's no issues with my account........just got a couple of friends to try and all of them have the same issue with the site.  Must be issue in the area, will try again in few weeks

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A mod should get to this in a couple of days, fingers crossed they can help more on this for you :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi chriscaldwell

Welcome to the Virgin Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing in trying to register for Smartcall at the moment.

So I can take a closer look at this from our end for you, could I ask you to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris

Thanks for this information, I've been able to take a look at this from our end for you. 

We're not detecting anything out of the ordinary at the moment and as we'd need to fully clear security with the account holder to take a look at setting this up for you, it's not something I'm able to help with as much as I'd like to via the forum. 

If you're able to give our technical team a call, we can remotely access your desktop to guide you through this process. If you experience this error then we'll have a recording we can use to escalate this to be investigated for you. You can get hold of the team on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other,

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, I'd love to hear how you get on. I've noted your account so you can just quote my name if you're able to give us a call and that should save you explaining everything again. Sorry to have to ask you to call too, I'd really like to be able to get this sorted all in one place for you!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos