Menu
Martyboy78
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

When is a phone line not a phone line?

I've posted in another thread but had no response so I'll try my luck here. Can anyone help?

I signed up on 4 October for Broadband, TV and phone (Talk Anytime). I received and signed a contract to that effect on 6 October for £70.99.  My first bill from Virgin was for £102.47 -   Smiley Mad - Mr Branson might has well be wearing a mask and stripey jumper.

Despite speaking to many, many different people at Virgin they all continue to insist that my phone line has NOT been installed and is in fact still with Sky.  

But when I dial 150 it goes through to - Virgin.  I do have an engineer coming on 13 December - only ANOTHER month to wait...

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: When is a phone line not a phone line?

Your first bill SHOULD have a part month (day of connection to month end) and a full month (you pay in advance for the incoming month)

So unless you joined on the 1st of a month and paid that day, it may well be right. They cant deal with individual account queries on here so the best way forward is to log in and view the bill. If its worng, post back Ill raise it up the ways for you as judging by your other post you've had a bit of a rough ride with the reconnection.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: When is a phone line not a phone line?

HI Martyboy78

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service lately. As Kippies has mentioned, we're not able to help with financial queries as much as we'd like to via the Community so I'd recommend giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other to discuss this.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos