Menu
kcp1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We are not receiving some calls on our landline. Can someone please advise on how to rectify this?

Sometimes calls come through fine. Other times friends say that the phone just kept ringing when we know we were in the house. I know the phone is not at fault. I have done a phone line check through the Virgin website but not found anything.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: We are not receiving some calls on our landline. Can someone please advise on how to rectify ...

Hi kcp1

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone line recently.

I've been able to locate your account and can see an appointment has been created for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, I'd love to hear how the appointment goes.

I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kcp1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: We are not receiving some calls on our landline. Can someone please advise on how to rectify ...

Thanks Craig. Someone came out today and did a test from the exchange. We'll give it a few days to see how it gows

cheers

Kedar

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know Kedar

I'd love to hear how the phone is over the next few daysMan Happy

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos