Menu
valoho
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail

Can anyone tell me how to extend the number of rings on landline before voicemail kicks in

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Voicemail

Hi valoho,

Thank you for confirming via pm that this issue has been sorted out for you now.

Please don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi valoho,

Welcome to the Community Forum, it's great to see new faces here. 

I can arrange to have the number of rings extended on your line before your voicemail kicks in, but I'll need to take more information from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi valoho,

Thank you for confirming via pm that this issue has been sorted out for you now.

Please don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
jez1974
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I also have the same problem where the virgin voicemail service kicks in before my phones' does. Can you also extend the number of rings on my phone please?

many thanks

Jez

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jex1974

Welcome to the Community, we'll be able to help to get the number of rings increased for you.

I've sent you a private message requesting some information so I can help, you can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos