Menu
LukeWatson
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail

I have voicemail set up (I think)...
When I dial 1571, I am told I have no new messages.

But I have noted that when someone tries calling me, the voicemail never kicks in... How do I fix this?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Voicemail

Hi LukeWatson

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing with your voicemail service at the moment.

I'd like to take a closer look at this for you, so I can do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to your response

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi LukeWatson

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing with your voicemail service at the moment.

I'd like to take a closer look at this for you, so I can do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to your response

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

LukeWatson
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have replied to the Private Message
0 Kudos
nerandmac
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Did they solve your issue? Because Ihave the same issue and I've tried phoning them about it twice and both times, the instructions they give have not managed to enable it
0 Kudos
LukeWatson
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yes, the team on here sorted it for me.

I would suggest starting a new thread, and waiting for a member of the team to respond to you. They will then get you sorted out 🙂
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi nerandmac

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your Voicemail service at the moment.

As LukeWatson as mentioned, we always recommend you create a new thread if you'd like us to take a look but as this thread has died down and I'd like to help to get this resolved, I've been able to locate your account to take a look from our end for you.

We're not detecting any issues with the line from our end at the moment, from looking at your account I can see we've not spoken to you in quite a while so can I ask how long you've been experiencing this issue for?

Check the line once more after reading this message, if it's still the same just let me know and I'll arrange for this to be escalated for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, we'll talk soon

Craig

LukeWatson
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I think he is referring to the Voicemail 1571 service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hey LukeWatson

That's what I meant tooMan Happy

Craig

0 Kudos
nerandmac
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I spoke to someone on Monday just gone (29th August) and before that about amount beforehand.

I have 2 missed calls already this morning and 0 voice messages. I know it's not a guarantee that someone will leave a message but I get this a lot. Even when family members (some of whom would definitely leave a message) call and miss it, I still never have any.

Are you able to confirm it is setup correctly? I only ask because the "instructions" on option 2 never specifically give an option of "to activate voicemail on your mobile, press 1 now" or anything like that.

By all means, please try ringing my number and seeing if you get anything other than "The number you are calling is unavailable. Please try again later."

If my account is setup correctly then the voicemail should kick in but it doesn't.

Kind Regards

Marcos
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hey Marcos

Just to confirm, this is the voicemail for your landline phone? As that's what I can see as active on your account.

If you dial your own number and let it ring out, do you get the option to leave a voicemail message?

Talk soon

Craig