Menu
Spacebucks
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin phone line humming and crackling

For a while now our phone line has had a hum on it and lately it's got louder with some cracking aswell. I've tried different phones and cables and get the same issue. It's very annoying. Can you run a test please and see if an engineer is required as the line might be faulty. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin phone line humming and crackling

Hi Spacebucks,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that the noise on your landline has become louder and interfering with your service. I can certainly look into this for you.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and there are no area issues flagged for your postcode that could be causing this problem.

Thank you for testing your line with different phones and telephone cables, this has ruled out an equipment issue, so now I will need to arrange an engineer appointment for you so we can get this problem fixed for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can schedule an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos