Menu
Cooper661970
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin phone line dead

I joined VM in December from Sky and am seriously regretting my decision to move across at the moment. There has been no end of problems with the broadband, wifi and streaming. However, on top of that, Virgin were due to take over my phone line and I have not had a phone connection for a month now. Everytime I phone to discuss this, I am on hold for at least 15 to 20 mins and then I get cut off. Virgin are supposed to be taking over my old number and I am paying for phone service I do not have! I note with concern that numerous other people seem to have the same problem. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin phone line dead

Hi Cooper661970

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your overall service since joining us.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and can see we've been looking into the number port but not much progress has been made.

So I can take a look at escalating this from our end, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos