Menu
Lenzie28
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin landline dead

Saturday 18 March - the local area (part of Lenzie/Kirkintilloch) suffered two mains electricity supply interruptions this afternoon. Our Virgin Media Landline has been completely dead ever since. Our Virgin TV and broadband  is working.  I ran Virgin's test of the landline from my PC and apparently it show no fault with the landline equipment.  I suspect there is a fault in the local Virgin landline equipment related to the mains electricity drop out in the area.  Anyone else experiencing similar problems today in the G66 area?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin landline dead

Hi Lenzie28

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, we're seeing no open or active problems in your area at the moment, I've also tested your line and we're not detecting any problems. I hope that means that things are working as they should? 

If not, have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos