Menu
kibbsnk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin cancelled the Engineer

Virgin cancelled the engineer saying there was a issue in the area but I still have the same issue of my landline has no dial tone , both my phones work fine . I need to have them keep the appointment . what can i do

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin cancelled the Engineer

Hi kibbsnk

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look, I can see that action has been planned to get this resolved and I'd love to hear how it goes.I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi kibbsnk

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look, I can see that action has been planned to get this resolved and I'd love to hear how it goes.I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kibbsnk
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer came out and fixed issue with landline so all sorted now thanks for all your help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey kibbsnk

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, I really appreciate it.

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

0 Kudos