Menu
Teaser241
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin calling me

Why does virgin still ring me when they know I have fought throat cancer,and have had a total tracheostomy and I have lost my vocal cords.im sick of them ringing me,my sister,(carer) has told them on 5 different times,and why is virgin texting me at 12 mins past 5 am.i have said for virgin to contact me by email or mobile.

its getting to the point that if virgin doesn't sort this out I'm going to leave and if I go my 2brothers and 3 sisters have said they will leave if I do so come on and pull your finger out.cos your fast enough to put the prices up.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin calling me

Hi Teaser241

I've updated the marketing preferences on your account so that we shouldn't be contacting you moving forward.

It's worth mentioning it can take up to 30 days for this to take effect so if you receive any literature or calls in that time, please accept my apologies.

I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Teaser241

I'm really sorry to learn that the team have been contacting you, I'd like to locate your account to request that the team don't contact you for marketing purposes moving forward.

So that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, it really wasn't our intention. Also, if you've received these calls for any other reason other than marketing, let me know why they're calling and I'll take a look as soon as possible too.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Teaser241
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can contact me by email or text my email is

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Teaser241

I've updated the marketing preferences on your account so that we shouldn't be contacting you moving forward.

It's worth mentioning it can take up to 30 days for this to take effect so if you receive any literature or calls in that time, please accept my apologies.

I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

0 Kudos