Menu
noors
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Virgin appointment

My phone been dead for a week. Engineer was schedule between 4-7pm today. No one arrived at 7. Contacted Virgin and told engineer will be at 7:30, no one again. Contacted again and Told 8:30 will be visiting. Again no one turn up. Got a call from engineer at 8:40 saying it is too dark to trace cable and wont be coming. Told office is now closed and cannot guarantee a time and date for a visit. Now I will have to wait at the mercy of Virgin for another appointment. Anyone has encountered this 'service' from Virgin Media and any help on how I can get them to fix my phone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin appointment

Hi there noors,

Really very sorry to hear about this.

I've located your account and I can see that the work order is still open at the moment.

The team should therefore be back on the case first thing tomorrow to get this sorted.

Let me know if this is not the case and I shall happily escalate this further for you,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
noors
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I really want an engineer tomorrow morning as this is atrocious service. Ruined an afternoon and evening waiting for non existent engineer. I have to keep contacting Virgin on a mobile at my cost hanging on for long time. Other providers offers phone redirection to a mobile and I got nothing like this from Virgin and will still have to pay for this service. Pleeeeeease can someone attend tomorow morning. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I can fully appreciate this noors,

By all means, contact me via the thread if you wish for me to chase this further with the area field manager tomorrow for you.

Hopefully, all will be sorted in the morning though.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

0 Kudos
noors
Joining in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Please can you chase as I have no confidence that anything will be done in the morning based on the numerous run around that I was given today. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi noors,

I'm not available until 2PM tomorrow, however, I've flagged my colleague @Terri_P to take a look at this first thing tomorrow morning for you.

Nat_J

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi noors,

I've checked on your appointment this morning as Nat has asked and I can see that this has been assigned to a engineer this morning. I will check back with you to make sure that the appointment is kept.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi noors,

Has the engineer arrived at your property? Please let us know.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
noors
Joining in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks both for your help. Phone just been fixed after engineer traced the fault somewhere on the road. Without your help from this forum I would have been left without phone still. After this experience I will look at other providers when my contract is due for renewal. I have been with Virgin for decades and I do not expect this type of service when things go wrong and being given the run around and kept holding on the phone when asking about status update. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi noors,

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that the engineer has been able to resolve the fault and your service has been restored. I understand how frustrating this has been and I'm sorry for the issues that you've had with your phone line and also with trying to get this fixed.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos