Menu
Mbbblue
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Landline Phone Line Dead

I have been without a landline phone since 7:32 this morning. I have ran numerous status tests which freeze at 99%. Our house alarm company contacted me to inform me that the telephone line was down.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Landline Phone Line Dead

Hello Mbbblue,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to learn you've been without a landline since this morning.

I have ran a test on the line and it's showing blocked so can I just confirm whether you've tried another handset in the Virgin socket as I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mbbblue
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have checked connections inside our property as best as I can the telephone is a brand new handset and had been working okay since 18/12/16. I think an engineer will be needed if online tests are ineffective.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mbbblue,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Okay no problem I'll just send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos