Menu
Mdriver
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM wifi app

Hi
I've been using the VM wifi app for a couple of months in my iPhone 7+ and new 4g sim.
It worked fine until today it wouldn't log into wifi on the underground.

I've deleted and reinstalled the app and rebooted the phone and it continuously gives me an error message 'J110'.

I've been trying for several hours and nothing.

Anyone else have this problem??
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: VM wifi app

Hi Mdriver,

Thanks for contacting the forum about this issue.

We always value all feedback as it helps us improve the app. We are aware of an issue that has affected a small amount of customers and this should be fixed imminently.

Please bear with us as the app should work as expected very soon however if you still have problems in the next few days then just let us know. We are always available to help if the app doesn't work for you or you want to understand its benefits.

Kind Rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mdriver,

Thanks for contacting the forum about this issue.

We always value all feedback as it helps us improve the app. We are aware of an issue that has affected a small amount of customers and this should be fixed imminently.

Please bear with us as the app should work as expected very soon however if you still have problems in the next few days then just let us know. We are always available to help if the app doesn't work for you or you want to understand its benefits.

Kind Rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Mdriver
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ralph
Will keep an eye out and let you know
0 Kudos
Bea_KJ
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ralph

I have the same issue with iPhone 7. Any chance you can help with this?

Thanks,
B
0 Kudos