Menu
ronking1958
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

VIRGIN HATE NEW CUSTOMERS

VIRGIN  REALLY BARE  A  SACK  OF  **bleep**  ARE NT   THEY  

I  CALL  TO  ASK  ABOUT  ADDING  THE  PHONE  FACILITY   TO  MY  BRIADBAND  AND    YANK    CHRIS  HANGS I  UP  MID  CONVERSATION  .  

HELLO?   I  M   WANTING  TO  BUY  SOMETHING  AND  THE  STORE  IWNER  jLOCJS  THE  DOOR  ????!!!!

THINGS  HAVE  CERTAINKY  CHANGED  FROM  WHEN I  WAS  A  LAD   

HELLO?  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIRGIN HATE NEW CUSTOMERS

Hi ronking1958

I'm really sorry to learn about the trouble you've had in trying to add the phone service to your package, it's not the service we want for any of our customers so thanks for taking the time to let us know.

You can take a look at your package and upgrade options online too, if that's easier for you? Log into [My Virgin Media] and take a look Man Happy

Alternatively, if you'd rather speak to the team. Give them another call on 150 from a Virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other and I'm sure you'll find someone available to help.

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ronking1958
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No.  zzTHE  PROBLEM  VIRDT  RSISED  AS  A  FORMAL  COMPLSINT  WITH NVITGIN  MRFIA  VIA  TELECALL  AT  1540  HOURS  BST  ON  20 OCT  HAS  NOT  REPEST  NOT YET  EVEN  BEEN  TSCLED  LET  ALONE  REDOLVED  DESPITE  MY  SENDING  A  SIGNED  FOR  LETTER  IN  ESRL  JSN  TO  THE  SNAILMAIL  COMOLAINTS  OFFICE  AT  SWANSEA  PO  BOC  333  WHO  DO  NOT  YET  ENTER  THE  LATE  TWENTIETH  CENTURY  BY  EITHER  ACCEPTING  EMAILS  OR  HAVING  THE  RUDIMENTARY   COURTESY  TO  ACKNOWLEDGE  MY  LETTER   IN  WRITING  ( OTHER  THAN  A  CALL  TEN  DAYS  AGO  FROM  SOMEONE  CALLED  PETER  IN  THE  LSNCASHIRE OFFICE  WHO  SAID  HE  HAD  RECEIVED  A SCANNED  COPY  FROM  SWANSEA  AND  WOULD  WRITING  ME  WITH  A  SUBSTXNTIVE  SND  FULL  REPLY  AND  IN  THE  MEZNTIME  WILL  GIVE  ME  A  CREDIT  IF  £ 28.50   OF  MY  MONTHLY  CONTRZCT  NRITHER OF  EHICH  HSVE  YET  BEEN  SEEN  FOR 

IN THE  MEANTIME  I  GET  VSRIOUS  EMSILS  FROM  OTHER  OARTS  OF  THE  BRSNDON  EMPIRE  TELLING  ME  THEY  CSNNOT  TRSCE  MY  COMPKSINT   

0 Kudos
ronking1958
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

THE  FACT  THE  PREVIOUS  MISSIVE  US  GOBBKEDEGOOK  MISSPELLING  JS  BECAUSE  VIRGIN  HAVE  AN  UNDIVULGRD  TEXT  CUT  IFF  FOR  ANSWERS  AND  WHEN  YOU  HSVE  REACHED  IT  TOUGH  TITTY  . 

YOU  CSN  NEITHER  ERSSE  OR CORRECT    

YOU  HAVE  TO  SEND  AS  US  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If you have a question please type in English not text-speak.

Even if you're ranting it's wise to try & type in a format that others can actually read.

Virginia/Doctor9fan. If I have helped please give me Kudos.
0 Kudos
bromham
Superfast
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hmmm, it is rather difficult to read what you've written.

I'm not sure what you mean by  "undivulged text cut off for answers".  Are you using a PC to post to this forum or a mobile phone / tablet?  Whatever you're using, it should be possible to edit the text before posting.  It's also possible to edit the text after the message has been posted.

0 Kudos
ronking1958
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

WELL  ITS  NOT  !!!!!

I MM  USING  AN  IPAD  AIR  LIKE  MOST  PEOPLE  NOT  THE  NEARDENTHAL   Pc    WHOSE   TIME HAS    COME  AND  GONE Ten  YEARS  AGO.

0 Kudos
bromham
Superfast
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Is it really progress if the latest shiny toy makes you type in capitals and doesn't let you edit the text before posting?

Seriously though, I've just posted a message to this forum using an iPad and it imposed no restrictions on editing my text.

0 Kudos