Menu
Nibbie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unwanted call

How can I stop someone from calling me on the house phone ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unwanted call

Hi Nibbie

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. are you experiencing a repeat nuisance call or is there someone else that's calling you? 

You can activate caller display, which will allow you to screen calls before you answer them but there isn't a way to block a specific number calling you. There are also handsets you can buy which will screen the calls automatically.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Nibbie

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. are you experiencing a repeat nuisance call or is there someone else that's calling you? 

You can activate caller display, which will allow you to screen calls before you answer them but there isn't a way to block a specific number calling you. There are also handsets you can buy which will screen the calls automatically.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Nibbie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the info 

Nibbie
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info