Menu
Phyl1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unsuccessful phone installation

Well that's a good welcome -- not. I switched to Virgin yesterday, the phone line doesn't work and now I have to await a week for an engineer to call. I am not happy; I hope I don't get charged for this week of non service.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unsuccessful phone installation

You will be charged, but you can claim a refund of line rental when the fault is fixed.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phyl1

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your phone line installation, as nodrogd has mentioned, we don't expect you to pay for a service you're not receiving so when the issue has been resolved, get in touch with the team and we'll do what we can to put that right.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, I'd love to hear how the installation goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Phyl1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well my faith has been restored, although engineer appointment was not until next Thursday, an engineer knocked on our door on the off chance, he had a cancellation and pushed us up to the top!!!

He has solved the problem, thank you, we are very grateful.

0 Kudos