Menu
SD71
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to phone specific number

I cannot connect to a particular landline number. I can call the number no problem from either my O2 mobile or my wife's EE mobile. I can also dial it from other landlines. Whenever I dial from home I get the message the number you have dialed has not been recognised.

The number is 01382 ********.

Can someone from the forum team look into this for me please ?

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. You can review the Forum Guidelines on this here. Thanks] 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to phone specific number

Hi SD71,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're having a problem ringing through to that one specific number from your Virgin Media landline. As you have noted that the number works fine from your mobile, I can understand how frustrating this must be.

I've got the ball rolling on checking your line now, but I need further information from you in order to complete the investigation. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the blue envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
SD71
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Would you believe it, received a call this morning from Virgin telling me this fault has now been fixed. Nothing quite like prompt service the fault was fixed within days of being reported in 2015. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SD71

Thanks for getting in touch, this is very strange! I'm sorry for the confusion and for the inconvenience caused. 

You know where to find us should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos