Menu
brooksco
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to get through for days, home phone not working

Have tried for days to get through. When you ring my home phone on my mobile it rings but no sound from the phone and no dial tone. I tested the phone at work and it's fine. Virgin did a test and said its working but it's not after 3 days then I've been put on hold for ages. Don't know what else to do. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to get through for days, home phone not working

Sorry to hear about the fault experienced brooksco,

I've located your account and I can see that an engineer appointment has been arranged to get this sorted for you.

Let me know if there is anything more that I can help with in the meantime,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
brooksco
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Thank you. Yes I finally have a visit booked via the internet. I only noticed my phone not working when I intended to call to find out what is wrong with on demand and catch up. It's been on and off all week. Keeps saying its unavailable. Also would be grateful for advice on boosting the wifi. It drops in and out upstairs. Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi brooksco

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us, we'd love to hear how the appointment goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

As for the WiFi, there are some great tips on [this help article] which will help improve your wireless signal. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos