Menu
MrsAr1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

URGENT - Phone not working & is required for Personal Alarm System

My phone line is not working. No dial tone. Not able to make outgoing calls. Family dialing my number tell me they get the engaged tone. Ran your test which failed to complete.

PLEASE CHECK AND SEND SOMEONE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY. I rely on my phone line for my Personal Alarm System - vital at the moment.

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: URGENT - Phone not working & is required for Personal Alarm System

Hello Mrs AR1

I'm sorry to hear your problem.  This is primarily a customer-led forum so it could be a while before anyone from VM sees your message.

Your best bet would be for a friend or relative to call from another line on 0345 454 1111, and explain your problem. Make sure they have your phone number and customer account number.  

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: URGENT - Phone not working & is required for Personal Alarm System

Hey MrsAr1

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line recently.

I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We're looking forward to getting this issue resolved.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos