Menu
neteixeira
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Two weeks of terrible service

After just two weeks of Virgin telephone line, service is not provided. No dial tone, cannot receive calls, cannot call the help desk, just unacceptable! I am paying literally 50£ per month for this awful company! Shame on this greedy provider (just another liars)!

neteixeira
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Two weeks of terrible service

And now their answer is check your telephone set! Tested with 2 different new sets. I am still without any service! Called them and they told me they will take one week later to send somone to fix it! Just unacceptable in any western EU country! Shame on Virgin!

0 Kudos
neteixeira
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tomorrow I am going to cancel my contract with Virgin after 2 weeks of a terrible service of Internet and no telephone landline!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi neteixeira,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you have a fault on your landline and aren't happy with the day you chose to book an engineer on.

Checking this further for you, I can see that we have quite a few earlier appointments available in your area if you would like to reschedule this. If you would like to change your appointment, please let me know. I'll send you a private message requesting the details required to change your appointment via the Forum Team.

Alternatively, give us a call on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

neteixeira
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Service on 8 March 2017:Virgin Super Fibre 50 - 08.03.2017 21h30m.jpgVirgin Super Fibre 50 - 08.03.2017.jpg

0 Kudos