Menu
SMKB
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Two months with no phone!!

We reported that our phone line was not working on 7 September, 2015. It is now 6 November, 2015 and we are still without any service. We have had two engineer visits (although we were only meant to have one). We have been told that permission is required from the council in order to do the repairs. That was weeks ago! We followed up and complained about the situation, only to be told that it was our fault for not following up with Virgin. (We were on holiday for several weeks). Surely a date must be in the calendar when repairs can be made, but we are being kept in the dark. We were given a credit on our account, which was a struggle to obtain. It has been several weeks since then - as far as we are concerned, we should be entitled to a further credit and a massive apology for this delay. We need an update as to the repairs. We have been with Virgin for six years and have had nothing but problems with our phone line. Customer service has been okay (not great, just okay) in the past when we have had issues, but it has been shockingly bad in this instance. We are not happy customers. Please help us.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Two months with no phone!!

Hi SMKB,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to hear you've had ongoing issue with getting the phone service working.  This isn't great to hear.

I would like to help out to chase this up and find out what's going on for you, as I'm keen to get some answers for you.  Currently I have not be able to locate your account.  I will send you a private message requesting further details.

(Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos