Menu
thebooms
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Two months with no phone!! Can I actually get a response from Virgin if I post this again????

Take two. 

We reported that our phone line was not working on 7 September, 2015. It is now 6 November, 2015 and we are still without any service. We have had two engineer visits (although we were only meant to have one). We have been told that permission is required from the council in order to do the repairs. That was weeks ago! We followed up and complained about the situation, only to be told that it was our fault for not following up with Virgin. (We were on holiday for several weeks). Surely a date must be in the calendar when repairs can be made, but we are being kept in the dark. We were given a credit on our account, which was a struggle to obtain. It has been several weeks since then - as far as we are concerned, we should be entitled to a further credit and a massive apology for this delay. We need an update as to the repairs. We have been with Virgin for six years and have had nothing but problems with our phone line. Customer service has been okay (not great, just okay) in the past when we have had issues, but it has been shockingly bad in this instance. We are not happy customers. Please help us.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Two months with no phone!! Can I actually get a response from Virgin if I post this again????

Hi thebooms

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your phone line recently, I'd like to help to get this resolved in any way I can. 

I've been able to locate your account and can see that work has been planned to get this issue resolved, although there's not a review date set at the moment. I've contacted the engineering managers in your area for an update on the issue for you, as soon as I hear back I'll be in touch.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this issue is causing, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Two months with no phone!! Can I actually get a response from Virgin if I post this again????

Hi thebooms

I've had word back from the team in your area, a blockage was detected outside number 79 and the council have twice refused a permit. The team have been informed that they need to suspend the Bus Stop to carry out the work and so are trying to get this scheduled as soon as possible. 

As soon as we've got information a member of the team will be in touch, I've been asked to be included in any communication moving forward so I can keep you in the loop too.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, I'll be doing what I can to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thebooms

I've picked this up for you as Craig is away at the moment.

I dropped a private message to you regarding this on Friday which I hope you were able to access.

You should be hearing directly from the construction team sometime today.

If you don't hear back from them please let me know so I can chase this again for you.

Kind regards

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos