Menu
jimrudd
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Transfer old landline number to Virgin from TalkTalk

Hi there

Just joined Virgin and want to transfer my old landline number now from TalkTalk.

The old landline is still active as I was still in contract when I signed up but I believe I can leave for free now

Is there a way I can request this online?

Thank You!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Transfer old landline number to Virgin from TalkTalk

hiya @jimrudd you could contact talktalk and ask to port the number across to virginmedia, to get virginmedia to assign it to you, best having a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111 using online chat http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @jimrudd you could contact talktalk and ask to port the number across to virginmedia, to get virginmedia to assign it to you, best having a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111 using online chat http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
jimrudd
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

tried ringing but the phone systems not the easiest to navigate so was wanting to know if could be done via chat which ive  now done.  thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jimrudd

I'm sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your number port.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and can see you've spoken to our team and action has been arranged for this issue to be resolved.

Apologies again for the inconvenience, we'd love to hear how it goes.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos