Menu
fitzgerald
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Transfer of landline from Sky to Virgin

I am awaiting my landline to become 'live' as number has now been received from Sky to Virgin and no dialtone as of yet. As this number is used for my business it is a great concern to me should there be a problem on me not being able to receive incoming calls or make outgoing calls.Please help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer of landline from Sky to Virgin

Hi fitzgerald

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've been experiencing lately.

The porting request can take between 5 - 10 days in most cases and I can see that yours was requested on the 15th so not too much longer until this should be fully up and runningMan Happy.

I'd love to hear how it goes and we'll be here to help if you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
fitzgerald
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Craig for your reply,I rang VM this morning and they confirmed the same.I do hope my line is 'live' shortly, as I am needing to add postage to my franking machine shortly and am stuck in limbo .I can then also cancel my Sky services as they left me with a overlap date of closure just in case things did not go smooth on the transfer

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update fitzgerald

I'll also be keeping an eye on things from our end so I'll be here if you need anythingMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos