Menu
Tyzack
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thinking of pulling plug on v.m

Hi I have been told I have a fault on my land line .why is it taking nearly a week to fix I find that really poor considering my wife told person on other end of line I was disabled other question how come when new stuff comes out new v.m box we not offered it I pay enough monthly fees
0 Kudos
Seanriley
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thinking of pulling plug on v.m

It took nearly 16 months for them to finally fix my fault but even still have error code apear on tv evry now and again after 5 house eneigerners could fix it as was a underlying problem took them a while 16 months Ann all I got offerd was 10 percant off my months bill ridiculous
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tyzack wrote:
Hi I have been told I have a fault on my land line .why is it taking nearly a week to fix I find that really poor considering my wife told person on other end of line I was disabled other question how come when new stuff comes out new v.m box we not offered it I pay enough monthly fees

If you are registered with VM as "Special Needs" then there is a priority service available with a 4 hour callout. If not it would be a good idea to sign up.

See section 5.7 of VM's codes of practice:

https://allyours.virginmedia.com/pdf/code_of_practice.pdf

VM assume you are happy with what you have unless you contact them & renegotiate your package. The same goes for all VM's competitors. These companies have millions of customers between them. To employ the amount staff they would need to "push" new products at us you would be paying a hell of a lot more than you are now.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tyzack,

I'm very sorry to hear about the fault experienced.

I've located your account and can see that an engineer visit has been arranged to resolve this for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can confirm the date/time for this appointment.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Seanriley,

Really sorry to hear that you've also experienced issues with your service.

I've located your account and can see that you've since spoken with our team regarding this. Let me know if you continue to experience any trouble with your services.

Many thanks,

Nat_J

0 Kudos
Seanriley
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am still having problems but as u can see you have seen I have spoken to the team which are pretty much pointless I'm just going to change over ASAP
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry that you're still having this trouble Seanriley,

I've had a look at the equipment levels and there is an issue presented with SNR.

The network is currently clear of any faults, therefore, I am more than happy to arrange an engineer visit for you if you like?

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat some more.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

0 Kudos