Menu
tecky7
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The Phone System is DEAD - NO DIAL TONE

Hi

Just about to make a billing enquiry with VM when the the phone system in the BL1 4UF are when down in the past few hours.  I have checked the power cable and the changed the phone cable.  With no effect.  I have even phoned from my mobile into the house phone and the status states "Line Busy".

Sort it Guys

0 Kudos
JEHC
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Phone System is DEAD - NO DIAL TONE

The land line is completely dead I can't ring out and I can't receive calls, can this be rectified quickly please?.

01204 842031

0 Kudos
tecky7
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Update

took out the power cable for phone system and phone cable and dailed in from my cell phone.  It does not give it me a welcome messasge from VM into the voice mail but still states the line is busy.

0 Kudos
tecky7
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cannot dail out 150 or 1471 or 1571 from the phone
Note:- Phones are brand new
0 Kudos
tecky7
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

took the phones to a neighbours house and dailed 1471. Got a signal at last from her property.

So the phones are not at fault to be taken back
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi tecky7

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end.

We're not detecting any problems from our end at the moment although as you've already tested the handset, I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tecky7
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The services were faulty for 12 hours at my property from saturday night to sunday morning.

VM CS gave me compenisation as loss of service for 1 day.
0 Kudos