Menu
Helenmat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Terrible response time for engineer

I have reported a fault with my landline this morning, Saturday, it was working fine yesterday. I have been told it will be Tuesday before I get an engineer. I explained to the operator that I am just recovering from foot surgery and am house bound at the moment but he said that was the best he could do. I think that is really poor. I just wanted to express my opinion. Not impressed.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible response time for engineer

2 working days and you are not impressed. some people are just never impressed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Helenmat

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment, we'd love to get you a sooner appointment but I've checked and there are none available at the moment. 

We'd love to hear how the appointment goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kesto
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunetly this is the poor level of service Virgin Media provide, I had to wait near enough a week after they had disconnected me after they had crossed my line. If you want service look elsewhere. By the way My phone has gone dead an hour ago. When I look at there service screen, it is a known problem to be fixed by this evening. They are a bad service company.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm really sorry about this Kesto,

I've responded to your separate thread regarding the service being down again.

Having had a look at your account, I've not been able to detect any fault within the area that would cause this, therefore, I'd like to arrange to get one of our engineers to come out and check this for you.

I've already sent you a private message so that we can discuss this further.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Helenmat
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You managed to find me a cancellation and it was sorted same day thank you. I don't know how to mark these queries as solved but it is.