Menu
Jancad
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Telephones

Hi

We had old Panasonic phone that we thought had given up the ghost as answer phone stopped working. We bought new BT 4600 triple hand set. Was awful,ring tone not work properly and answer phone not work. After trying everything their helpline suggested we eventually got a virgin engineer out to check line,which, according to him was OK.  Took phones back to shop and got new ones (same type) just finished setting them up and same problem! We even connected a very old push button phone to test things, it would not ring when someone called.

Our original old Panasonic phones only started with the problems after our neighbours moved in (we live in flats)and the engineer set their services up but unplugged ours. We thought this was sorted and put the probs with the phone down to their age. Please can anyone help

0 Kudos
Jancad
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephones

Just to add, took phones to friends last night and they worked fine, even our very old push button one
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephones

Hi Jancad

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I'd love to take a closer look at this from our end but I've not been able to accurately locate your account using your forum details unfortunately. So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this must be causing, we want to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos