Menu
vickyt70
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Telephone line not working

Hi, 

I wonder if anyone can help?

I've just moved house and taken my broadband and telephone service with me.  We have connected the broadband, but for some reason the phone line isn't working.  There is no ring tone at all. Bit stuck, as I can't telephone virgin for help as I have no phone!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone line not working

Hi vickyt70

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, I can see there's been some issue in connecting your line and the team are currently working hard to put that right.

There's no scheduled date at the moment but I can see a member of the team will be in touch to discuss this when there's an update available, that should be very soon.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, I'd love to hear how it goes.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
vickyt70
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig 

Many thanks for the reply.

Any idea how long this normally takes Virgin to sort out? I have loads of calls I need to make and limited minutes on my mobile.

Thanks,

Vicky

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us about this Vicky,

I've had a look at the fault in question and I can see that this is with our Networks team at the moment.

If you have any further queries regarding this, I recommend giving our Customer Service team a call on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Seanh11
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. My sister is having the same problem. How can we book an engineer as she has no credit on her phone to ring the helpline

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Seanh11,

I can see that my colleague Josh is currently helping with this via a separate thread.

Let me know if I can help with anything more.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos