Menu
helenjones5173
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Telephone doesn't bring up caller details

Hi, have just become a new customer but my phone no longer tells me who is calling from my address book. Can anyone tell me how I can set this up or is that not possible with Virgin?

Thanks

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone doesn't bring up caller details

You can add caller display by calling virgin, its chargable though

0 Kudos
helenjones5173
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that, why does that not surprise me! Helped my son know to answer family calls but not junk. Got it free with sky but I don't really want to pay for it
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi helenjones5173,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for your post enquiring about Caller Display. Caller Display is offered only in certain areas, so we would need to check to see if this feature is available on your line.

If Caller Display is available in your area, then it's charged at £2.25 per month, however, some areas are able to receive a special call feature bundle price of £3.90 for two added features. If you would like to see more information about this check out: Prices effective from 1st July 2016.

As jb66 advised, if you would like to add the Caller Display, we ask that you give us a call on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos