Menu
Andyf1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Telephone connection

The telephone part of our installation has not been carried out on the original installation date due to lack of capacity. Our existing line rental with sky expires on 9th April. I phoned Virgin on Wednesday and was told someone would ring within 24 hours. If they have to wait till capacity becomes available how can they confirm installation date?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone connection

Hey Andyf1

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone installation recently. 

I've like to take a look at your account to see what action is being made to get this issue resolved but I've not been able to locate it using your forum details unfortunately. 

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andyf1

Thanks for sending me that information, I've checked your account and filled in the form for the team to get back in touch with you regarding the no capacity issue. 

I'm so sorry again for the inconvenience caused, it's really not something that we want you to experience. 

I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Andyf1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We have been given an installation date in about 10 days.

Thanks, will let you know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Andyf1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Engineer came today but still no capacity, but he assures us that we will not loose number and it will remain open till Virgin take over the line. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Andyf1

Thanks for the update, I'm sorry that the capacity situation hasn't changed although a member of the team will be in touch with you as soon as it does.

We'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Craig

0 Kudos