Menu
Compbck
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Telephone Line - Fault

Contrary to many comments on the Virgin Media Forum regarding VMs response to problems encountered by customers - I would like to praise VM for a quick and efficient outcome regarding a recent telephone line fault.

On Saturday 28/01/17 my intruder alarm (link to my telephone for monitoring purposes) indicated that there was a problem with the telephone line and would be unable to respond to alarm calls.

We immediately checked the line which was in fact dead, which was also confirmed on the digital handset screen "Check Phone Line".

Following an online status check that did not indicate a fault - I then using the online booking system requested an Engineer to investigate and was provided with a diary booking for between 12pm - 4pm on 31/01/17.

At 2pm I received a phone call from an engineer informing me that the line had been repaired and was due to disconnected / broken cable at the exchange.

At no stage did I have to speak to a human being and resulted in a very efficient repair.

Thank You VM - Keep up the good work.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone Line - Fault

Hi Compbck

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about this, I'm really glad to hear that the issues with your phone have been sorted.

You know where to find us should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos