Menu
Hrogers74
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Technician No Show

I've got no phone dial tone for the 2nd time in three weeks. First time I booked a technician who came and fixed the problem. However, i had an appointment booked for yesterday between 12 and 4. Waited in ALL day and nobody came. Didn't get so much as a text message to say they weren't coming. Will have to wait until next weekend now so that's yet another week without a service I'm paying for. Really unimpressed and unable to ring for further advice. Not willing to spend my mobile minutes in a queue which will cost me even more. I'd appreciate some advice please and I'd love to know why my appointment wasn't kept.
Helen
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technician No Show

Hi Hrogers74

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service.

I've checked your account and can see the ticket for the appointment is still open so I've contacted the engineering manager in your area for an update, as soon as I hear back I'll be in touch to let you know.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hrogers74
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Any news yet Craig? Do I need to book another appointment even if the job is still open?

Helen
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Helen

I've just been in touch with them this morning and there seems to have been a systems issue which has caused this confusion.

I'm so sorry about that, I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look as a top priority, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos