Menu
Tubab
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Talk weekends.

Hi I have been using Talk anywhere 400 for many years, my profile claims my package automatically has Talk weekends included. However any minutes I use for local calls at weekends get deducted from my Talk anywhere package. Customer Service tell me that you lose Talk weekends when you take the Talk anywhere package BUT I have looked at everything on VM's web site and can find no mention of this anywhere. Is it a technical problem or just another example of money saving.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Talk weekends.

Hi Tubab

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the package options for the phone service and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I appreciate the question about the Talk Anywhere package. This service is a legacy option and as such may be the reason it is not showing on the website as we stopped actively promoting this when we no longer actively provisioned this as an option in a package for customers. I'd have to do a bit of investigation on this one for you Smiley Happy

Legacy customers still on this service would still be able to use this package providing they have not make any package changes with us of course.

With Talk Anywhere minutes not used are rolled forward for one month. Standard rates apply once the monthly call usage limit has been reached. You cannot have Talk Anywhere and Talk Weekends as they are both primary phone packages. Talk Anywhere was never an add on package that could be added on top of this.

For me to take a closer look at your account to see why the relevant package is not showing for you online if you could get back in touch with me on the pm that you can find in the next to your forum name, then that would be fab Smiley Very Happy

Speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos