Menu
GaryWesthead
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Talk Plan Offer 3 Month Saving!

Recently signed up to a 12 month package in November and the agent applied "Talk Plan Offer 3 Month Saving" in addition to my package. Told her we do not need this as we do not have a house phone. As I am on a 12 month contract will this just drop off my account or will I be charged for a service I will not even use once the 3 months is up?

I've tried numerous times to contact Virgin on the phone just to be placed on a lengthy hold and online chat is constantly busy.

Please Advise?

Thanks
Gary
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Talk Plan Offer 3 Month Saving!

Hi GaryWesthead

Welcome to the Community, when your offer expires you won't be charged anything extra.

If you wish to continue the package, let the team know and they'll get the service addedMan Happy

Hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

GaryWesthead
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What a surprise! The 3 months ends and the bill increases. Looks like I will have to make yet another phone call to Virgin tomorrow and complain yet again!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi GaryWesthead

Sorry to hear about this, if you're not using your home phone I'd recommend talking to the team about removing the talk plan from your account.

Sorry I can't help as much as I'd like to, we'd love to hear how it goes.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide