Menu
TerriAngela1984
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TAKING PHONE AWAY FROM PACKAGE

Hi all im new here so please be gentle!!Smiley Happy I lost my job a few months ago and i am REALLY struggling to make my monthly payments so need to make cutbacks,i rarely use my landline as have a contract mobile that im tied into contract with for another 15 months so would like to "give up"my landline to try and save a little more money each month...i am only on the size M phone package anyway but every little helps..could someone help me try and workout how much per month i would be looking to pay with my fibre 20 broadband and size m+ tv package please?Can i still get broadband with no landline?Im useless lol...Im getting really depressed all the time about finding the money to pay my bills as cannot work at the moment due to illnessSmiley Sad 

Thank you allSmiley Happyx

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TAKING PHONE AWAY FROM PACKAGE

Problem is you are on a small package anyway. The phone line rental 1) provides a discount on your broadband, so removing it will only gain you about £5 a month, & 2) allows you to take TV M for free. So if you remove the phone you will also lose the TV package as well, unless you upgrade to M+ or More TV.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos