Menu
wernfawr
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Suspended account

My son has just gone over the credit limit on our account but I can't rectify it as the 789 number has also been cut.  Moreover I can't see his call details when I log in (tried many times) as the message says "can't view recent usage- Oops something is wrong try again"  Even the web chat is broken, what's going on, is there an earthquake somewhere? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suspended account

Hi wernfawr

Sorry to hear you've had some issues getting in touch with us after the mobile account was restricted.

If you have trouble contacting us on 789 from your mobile, you can still contact the team on 0345 600 0789 from any other phone.

Have you managed to get everything sorted out now?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
wernfawr
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mark

Thanks but for a communication company you should have other options of getting in touch apart from buying or borrowing another phone, don't you agree?  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi wernfawr

You can also contact us on our [Contact Us] page by clicking here, the reason Mark has given you the phone number to call is that it's the quickest way of getting in touch and getting this issue resolved.

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos