Menu
scab120
Joining in
Message 1 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for my phone line!

Recently had a package installed by an engineer, but he said another team must come to deal with the phone line as it was too damaged for use (connecting a phone to the pre-existing socket confirms this, as there is no dial tone at all).

The engineer promised that someone would be in contact about the phone line installation, but that has not happened.

I have tried every method imagineable to speak to a person at Virgin regarding this issue, from web chat to the automated phone help service, but I am getting nowhere.

Can anyone offer some insight?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting for my phone line!

Hi scab120

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line, to enable me to take a closer look at this for you, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
scab120
Joining in
Message 3 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Replied, Craig. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi scab120

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch, I'm sorry again for the problems you're experiencing at the moment. 

I've been able to take a look at your account and I can see that the engineers are looking to get this resolved for you. I've looked to contact the engineering manager in your local area and as soon as I hear back from them, I'll be in touch.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, we'll speak soon!

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
scab120
Joining in
Message 5 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Still nothing.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi scab120

I'm really for the lack of updates, I received a response to say this will be looked into on Friday so I've contacted the team again for an update to give you.

As soon as I hear back, I'll be in touch.

Talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos
scab120
Joining in
Message 7 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Glad it's being 'looked into', however it's several weeks since the initial installation - at which the engineer assured me that the landline installation had already been arranged!

Inevitably, this is having several negative knock on effects in various areas of daily life.

It's Friday today so let's see what happens, but I'm growing impatient.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi scab120

I can completely understand your frustration and I really want to ensure this issue is resolved as soon as possible.

As soon as I hear from the team, we'll be in touch.

Take care

craig

0 Kudos
scab120
Joining in
Message 9 of 22
Flag for a moderator

So, no contact was made on Friday.

Still no landline, for which I'm sure to be billed.

Awful.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi scab120,

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know. I'm sorry that you were not contacted on Friday.

Looking into this, I have further information regarding this issue. I'll send you a private message with further details. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos