Menu
vinceberna
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for full installation and phone line failing...about two months so far!

VerginMedia was installed beginning of January, incorrectly.  We had phones working around the house before they installed which is extremely important for my mother as it was linked to her lifesaver system. She's 82 with a stroke a couple of years ago....Now none of the other phones work which has coursed a night mare for mother because of her hearing and able to move quickly to get to the phone.

Quite often (not always) her telephone conversations with the rest of the family in Spain gets stopped during the call.

So for the moment going to VerginMedia has been the biggest mistake we made.  I had tried to get response/help but get cut off or not able to to start to get the help.

We'll see if this system ever works properly for us as we payed for.

An unhappy customer..

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting for full installation and phone line failing...about two months so far!

bit of guess work - assumption and crystal ball gazing

you say -  We had phones working around the house before they installed

that i would assume would be a BT system - how that was wired is nothing to do with VM - the BT system would be a master socket and extension sockets running from it

VM's phone line is nothing to do with the BT system - they [VM] will have installed their own master socket - so if you want the extension sockets to work the extension connection in the BT master socket needs to be transferred to the VM master socket 

not hard to do yourself or get someone in - dont think VM do that as part of paid or free service - wont go into detail how to do it as the above may be wide of the mark - as i said a bit of crystal ball gazing

Tony