Menu
Kru
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Still no phone

After ordering a transfer to virgin from sky with a port of telephone number in October, booked for installation in November, she still hasn't had the phone connected or number ported. Despite three phone calls prior to the installation to check information we were not informed that there wasn't capacity to give her a phone line. It took a further five phone calls after the installation to be told this fact. Was promised a call back within 48 hours before Christmas to tell me what was going to happen and am still waiting for this call back. Will need to waste more time again, adding to near on 7 hours of phone calls already, to try and get an answer. Have had to fight hard already to firstly get the bill reduced because we're not being given part of the package we were promised on order, secondly to get compensation to the now escalated price we have to pay sky for maintaining a phone line, and thirdly just to get a straight answer. Absolutely massive failure on virgin's part at the order point, at pre installation point, at installation and at post installation and from multiple departments. Would not have transferred if we knew there would be any of these issues. Appalling and am now thinking OFCOM may be the only chance of getting it sorted.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no phone

Hi Kru,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. Looking into your complaint, I'm a bit confused as I can see a working landline on your account--are you reporting an issue for someone else?

If that's the case, I'm happy to look into someone else's service issue, but ask that the account holder contacts me direct. I'll send you a pm with the details required. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos