Menu
DanOnWheels
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still no Landline Over a Year Later

So I still have no landline phone over a year since I first told Virgin.  Yet I'm still having to pay for it every month.  Back in January I was told that they had to arrange to dig up my road to fix this but nothing has been done and there's been no contact.

Screw you Virgin I'm contacting the ombudsman.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no Landline Over a Year Later

Hi there DanOnWheels,

I am really very sorry to hear about this.

I've located your account and I can see that a technician visit was arranged for you not long ago to resolve this.

Please let me know if you'd like to discuss this further or if I can help with anything more.

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
DanOnWheels
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes a technician called on Monday evening at 4:20, according to a card that was left.  I was at work and had had no notification that anyone was coming so still nothing has been done.

BUT - an engineer has already visited my home and diagnosed the problem back in January.  He told me that the road needs digging and some cable replacing.  This is where nothing has been done.  The preliminary sending-someone-to-check-the-problem bit is already done.  It's the fixing-the-problem bit that needs doing.

And all this time I have been getting charged for something I am not able to use.  This is what I am really hacked off at.

I am already taking vodafone to task via the communication ombudsman for their months worth of failings.  Virgin Media is next.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding DanOnWheels,

I am unable to locate any work orders relating to the work mentioned and we would need to arrange for another engineer to visit to confirm if this is what is required. They will then be able to escalate the fault where necessary.

I've sent you a private mail so that we can chat some more.

You can locate my message by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos