Menu
shelaghclarinet
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Speak to a Manager

Why is it so hard to speak to a manager. My husband has just spent 20 minutes only to be told one will phone him back but with no specific timeframe. The service he has received recently has already made me cancel my mobile phone contract. I will not be recommending Virgin to anyone again
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speak to a Manager

Hi Shelaghclrinet

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing in contacting the team lately.

Is there anything I can help with? 

We'd love to hear from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
shelaghclarinet
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes please
Can you get a complaints manager to phone us back immediately or we will be leaving virgin completely. You should have number on record but here it is 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hiya @shelaghclarinet you should never post any person details in a open forum, e.g. no phone numbers, account numbers email.. also the forum team don't normally arrange callback requests
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi shelaghclarinet

Thanks for the response, if you've already raised a complaint I can chase that up for you to see if there any updates available. To allow me to do that, just respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information, you can view that message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

If you've not raised a formal complaint, I'd recommend visiting our [Contact Us page] and clicking the 'Something Else' option at the bottom, then 'Make a Complaint'. That way, a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your complaint as soon as possible.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos