Menu
kjg17
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Some incoming calls not working

Some incoming calls not received. They say it rings once then disconnects the call.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Some incoming calls not working

Hi khg17

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and take a good look at this fro our end for you. There are no reported problems in your local area at the moment and your individual line is looking good.

Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying your handset on an alternate line or an alternate handset on your line? Are the incoming calls coming from different phone lines/numbers or just one?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kjg17
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

yes i have tried another phone but still have the same problem. All incoming calls ring once then get disconnected. they also say they can hear a crackling noise.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me kjg17

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos