Menu
Ben11
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Smartcall has wrong talk plan it says its weekends where im on talk unlimited can you help

Smartcall has wrong talk plan it says its weekends where im on talk unlimited can you help
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Smartcall has wrong talk plan it says its weekends where im on talk unlimited can you help

Hi there Ben11, 

I''d like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that Smart Call service is showing the incorrect package.

I've done some testing and have spotted an issue which would cause this, so have made some changes to get things as they should be. Please test Smart Call again, go to the settings page and in your talk plan it should now show the correct package. Should this nor be the case, please uninstall and reinstall the app, and all should be okay for you.

Please let me know how you get on.

Many thanks and apologies again

Huw 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Ben11
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Smartcall has wrong talk plan it says its weekends where im on talk unlimited can you help

Thanks Huw. All fixed.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant news, 

Thanks for letting me know. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos