Menu
inters22
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Smartcall has wrong talk plan it says its weekends where im on talk unlimited can you help

Smartcall has wrong talk plan it says talk weekends where im on talk unlimited can anyone help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Smartcall has wrong talk plan it says its weekends where im on talk unlimited can you help

Hi inters22,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear the SmartCall app is showing the incorrect package.

I've managed to locate your account to check. On this occasion I'd need you contact our Customer Service team to get this amended. I've added the relevant notes so please ask them to refer to them dated 04/09. Please call 150 from a Virgin Media Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Ben11
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Smartcall has wrong talk plan it says its weekends where im on talk unlimited can you help

I have the same problem and I am overseas now so cant ring 150. Please help. Ben

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Ben11, 

I'm sorry to hear of your smart call issues, I've now answered your other thread

Click here to see my answer

Many thanks and apologies once again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos