Menu
djfairweather
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Smartcall and Voicemail Plus - still around?

Hi,

I am new to Virgin home phone.  I see when I look at My Phone Package details there is a suggestion that I can chat for free on wifi even when away.  When I click on the link provided it goes to an error page.  Does anyone know if this 'app' still available?

I am also interested in Voicemail plus but I have been round and round the website to see how I get in added and more importantly how much it costs and I am at a loss to find any information about it at all.  Any ideas where to loo?

Thank you

David F 

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Smartcall & Voicemail Plus - still around?

Smartcall doesn't exist anymore, but Voicemail plus does. That can be added via Customer Services on 150 from your Virgin home phone or mobile or on 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Detail on Voicemail Plus on your home phone is here:

Voicemail on Virgin Media home phone

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Smartcall doesn't exist anymore, but Voicemail plus does. That can be added via Customer Services on 150 from your Virgin home phone or mobile or on 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Detail on Voicemail Plus on your home phone is here:

Voicemail on Virgin Media home phone

djfairweather
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ben, thank you. However the 'Voicemail details' has no information about costs and Smartcall (with a link https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/smartcall/overview) is still featured when I look at 'My Package'. This is a real shame as it had the potential to saves loads of money - or is that the problem?
I think the website needs a lot of attention don't you?

David F
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Which page do you mean when you say 'My Package'? I can't see where Smartcall is still linked.

Single features cost £2.25 each. If you already have another paid feature, there is a bundle deal available at £3.90. These costs are show along with all other phone charges in the Call Costs PDFs at www.virginmedia.com/callcosts

0 Kudos
djfairweather
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When I go to the offers page https://store.virginmedia.com/existing-customer/my-offers/offers

Then click on 'More' - then 'See Full Package' - there is then a pane with 'My Phone Package' and there are 4 sections Phone XXL, Calling Features, Chat over wifi (with the broken link) and 'Unlimited calls to Virgin Mobiles'

I have attached a screen grab.My Phone PackageMy Phone Package

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This has been reported a couple of times before, maybe this 3rd time - some action may be taken :-)
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos