Menu
Newbeginnings
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Smart call shows wrong call plan

Please help! Set up smart call but not very smart as it shows talk weekend rather than anytime so can't make a call?!? Any way of correcting this online?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Smart call shows wrong call plan

Newbeginnings wrote:
Please help! Set up smart call but not very smart as it shows talk weekend rather than anytime so can't make a call?!? Any way of correcting this online?

Not through My VM, you'd need a member of staff to correct it on the system back end. It's a common problem unfortunately, the upside though is you need do nothing more than wait now as a member of the forum-team.png Forum Team here will pick up on your topic in up to three days and will resolve the issue for you. There's a possibility the smartcall app may need installed, but usually that isn't the case.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Smart call shows wrong call plan

Hi there Newbeginnings, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been an issue with your Smart Call app, as Shelke has advised, it is something we need to do our end to get things working. So I've taken a look and have made the necessary amendments, so you should now see that the app is showing the correct Talk Plan. 

If you are having any further issues, please let me know.

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos