Menu
Laura_f
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky number not ported!!

I seem to be another customer who's number hasn't ported from sky. I was called my virgin and told he line wasn't an active line despite it still being active and calling it myself! At 6 months pregnant I need that phone line with a number family and the hospital know! How did people resolve this?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky number not ported!!

Hi Larua_f

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your number port request.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end and can see action has been made since your post, I hope this means that things are working as they should at the moment?

If not, get back in touch and I'll take another look at this from our end for you. Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Laura_f
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

The phone line is now working - which it was not - however it is only working with the new Virgin number. If you call my old phone number, which I wanted to keep, then the number is not recognized. This is new as the old number was working up until 15th and Virgin had ample time to switch the number over. 

Can you advise how I can get the old number transferred? I did sign up to have this actioned and believed it would happen automatically. Understandably I don't want to give everyone a new home number.

Laura

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Larua_f

Thanks for getting back to me and sorry for the continued problems with your phone line.

I'd like to request that a member of the team take a look at porting your previous number to us, if that's possible at this stage. So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos