Menu
LQ
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Silence isn't golden!!!

No phone for the last 2 days. Broadband dropped out at 11.03pm which has become more the norm. Supposed to get 50GB speed - joke as VM doesn't deliver what it promises. Massively disappointed as they can't send out anyone for over a week. How would they like their Grandmother living alone with total silence and no communication. They've blamed my handset which is rubbish, then they blame the poor speed on the line, when they promised fibre optic and fast speed. Can't wait to give them the boot. Going onto twitter next to start a campaign. They just hold their customers to ransom and they have so many complaints you can spend 45 minutes using your mobile phone to get through. The only problem is that my moby is also reliant because on using my broadband so I am at risk with no contact with the outside. I hate V

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Silence isn't golden!!! 😭

Have you ever thought about trying to register to the 'lifeline' support option VM give to customers who have the landline service and have disabilities of some sort? If you were accepted to that, the next time your line went down you could get an engineer out in 4 hours to fix it (in most cases.)

As to contention issues (slow speed) if any is affecting you, there's nothing anyone in support can do for you there (on here, Twitter, or calling in), it's just something that needs to be waited out for VM's network team to work on.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Silence isn't golden!!! 😭

Hi LQ

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service lately, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look and can see an appointment booked pretty far in advance, I've checked our availability and we have sooner appointments, if you're available? Man Happy

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue is causing, we're looking forward to getting it resolved.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide